Friday, 23 August 2013

Where is my Mojo? I want it back!


As a solo mummy of a young toddler I have learnt that he is the boss and I am not. Everything I do, I do for him. Yes, I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean if you have little ones. Gone are the days of a regular hair cut and gossip at the hairdressers, gone are the days of marguerita's all afternoon in the beer garden, gone are the days of having all the latest shoes and matching handbags. Yep, now it's all nappies, nappy bags, spare clothes and food everywhere.

Well it was. My little man is becoming ever so independent now and apparently can do it himself - as I'm being told a lot lately. Yeh! or Oh no - he doesn't need me anymore.... sob. I am trying to be postive and have realised that this means I don't need to be around 24/7, I might get a break occassionally and go out into the world again - as an adult.

So in an effort to get my mojo back I did what any normal woman would do -- get a new do. What do you think? Too radical from my website pic?


Before:  

After: